Breastfeeding Friendly Chester is a scheme highlighting good places to breastfeed in Chester, run by NCT volunteers. All members of Breastfeeding Friendly Chester commit that
- We will welcome breastfeeding in any public part of our premises
- We will display the Breastfeeding Friendly Chester logo to show we belong to the scheme
- We will train our staff to make breastfeeding families feel welcome
A directory of Breastfeeding Friendly Chester members can be found here and a map of our locations can be found here . We’ve also included details of family friendly facilities at each location, such as baby change and highchairs, so the scheme is useful to any family with young children.
We arrange monthly meet ups for coffee and cakes at a different venue every month. Its a great way to meet new parents and you don’t have to be breastfeeding to come along. Its our way of showing our members the main benefit of joining the scheme – new customers!
Want to find out more? You can:
- Like us on Facebook – search for Breastfeeding Friendly Chester
- Follow us on Twitter – @BFFChester
- Email us – email@example.com
This scheme is run entirely by NCT volunteers, if you’d like to help us run the scheme we’d love you to get in touch!